Thursday, June 10, 2021

Get to Know Stephany!


Q: What is your role/job title at Bridle Ranch?
A: I am the Barn Manager at Bridle Ranch. I help take care of and train the horses, I teach lessons and train new employees.

Q: What's your favorite treat?
A: I really like food so it's hard to narrow it down to a favorite anything, but anything chocolate will always be a top preference.

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: It depends on the day. Today I would say turquoise blue.


Q: What hobbies do you have?
A: I have a wide variety of interests. I love to read and watch movies. I absolutely love the arts, singing/music, dancing, acting, drawing, photography, ceramics, etc. I love physical activities, I'm a martial artist, I enjoy hiking and rock climbing, I love to swim, go on walks, and tumbling/acrobatics. I love other cultures and languages, and wish I could travel more. And I absolutely love animals! (the list could go on and on, but we'll stop there).

Q: Where are you from and what was your life like growing up?
A: I was born and raised in Provo, Utah. I am one of seven children so my life growing up was noisy, obnoxious, and very rough & tumble.


Q: Where are you in life now?
A: Right here.

Q: Any big plans in the future?
A: Always.


Q: What is your experience with horses, animals, and/or ranches?
A: The most experience I've had with horses has been right here at Bridle Ranch. I have loved animals all my life and my Mom has always said that I can connect with them and understand them on a deeper level. I graduated from college as a Veterinary Assistant and that training has been very helpful with my job. Honestly anytime I have an opportunity to interact (safely) with animals, I take it.

Q: Can you explain what you've gotten out of Bridle Ranch?
A: I'll do my best. This is one of those questions for me where I'm not sure if I have the right words for the answer. I tell this to my students all the time: if  you want horses to just be a hobby then you will need to be very rich. Horses are a lot of work and if you get involved in this kind of activity then it really becomes a way of life.
The training we do with our horses influences and becomes a part of you the more you get into it. It has been a huge help and support for me.

2 comments:

  1. Stephany, you are awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephany I love taking lessons from you! Thank you!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete

Get to Know Gemma!