Thursday, January 27, 2022

Get to Know Gemma!

Q: What is your role/job title at Bridle Ranch?
A: Instructor

Q: What's your favorite treat?
A: Frozen blueberries are the bomb.com!!

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Blue!! Specifically turquoise blue.

Q: What hobbies do you have?
A: I love dance, boxing, running, working out, going for drives, hiking. Anything physical activity, outdoors, and high adrenaline!!


Q: Where are you from and what was your life like growing up?
A: I was born in Pullman, Washington and grew up in south Utah County. I grew up as a middle child and my life was packed full of dance competitions and Arches National Park.

Q: Where are you in life now?
A: I graduated high school several years ago and am currently working a few jobs to save up money and taking all the opportunities I can to adventure and live my early 20's to their fullest!

Q: Any big plans in the future?
A: I plan on building a horse ranch and training facility of my own, hopefully off grid in Montana one day!

Q: What is your experience with horses, animals and/or ranches?
A: I was your typical horse girl growing up! Always loved horses and was around them as often as I could. As I got older I started riding and now I work with horses here at Bridle and many other animals at a veterinary clinic up north.


Q: Can you explain what you've gotten out of Bridle Ranch?
A: I have learned a lot both about myself and horsemanship in my time here at Bridle so far! I've gotten the opportunity to grow as a person and as a rider and I made many new friendships both with employees, horses, and even students that I've met!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know Gemma!