Thursday, September 2, 2021

Get to Know Hayley!


Q: What is your role/job title at Bridle Ranch?
A: For now I'm a substitute instructor. I hope to be able to be full time again soon. I had to take a break since I just had twins.

Q: What's your favorite treat?
A: My favorite treat is peanut butter cookies. Let's be honest though, if it's sweet I will most likely enjoy it.

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: For my entire life blue has been my favorite color. Recently however, I've started to really like maroon.  


Q: What hobbies do you have?
A: I have played tennis my entire life. I love it but haven't been able to play a whole lot the last couple of years. I also love to read, ride horses, I try to be crafty but it doesn't always work out.

Q: Where are you from and what was your life like growing up?
A: I'm from a little town in California. I grew up on a cattle ranch. My life consisted of school, church, tennis, and putting the cows back in the pastures when they got out.

Q: Where are you in life now?
A: Now, I'm married with three kids. Three under three, so my life is a little hectic right now.

Q: Any big plans in the future?
A: My husband and I have talked about one day building our own home on some property and fostering animals.


Q: What is your experience with horses, animals and/or ranches?
A: Like I said before, I grew up on a ranch. I love working with animals. We had one horse growing up and then my uncle got another one when I was a teenager. I loved riding them. My sister taught me a few things about how to work with horses and she still is to this day.

Q: Can you explain what you've gotten out of Bridle Ranch?
A: Since working at Bridle Ranch I've learned more about working with horses and people. I never thought of myself as a teacher before, but I've really come out of my shell here and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get to Know Gemma!