Thursday, July 8, 2021

Get to Know Josie!


Q: What is your role/job title at Bridle Ranch?
A: I am a riding instructor.

Q: What's your favorite treat?
A: I really like caramels and caramel apples.

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Definitely green, but the natural green.


Q: What hobbies do you have?
A: I enjoy competitive horse judging. I also love anything outdoors from hunting to ATV rides.

Q: Where are you from and what was your life like growing up?
A: I am from Mona, Utah, I grew up very independent and was always looking to be the best I could be. I loved being able to push myself even from a young age.


Q: Where are you in life now?
A: I am currently working towards a future for myself. I am working this summer to help build a resume and more experience in the equine industry.

Q: Any big plans in the future?
A: I am heading to USU this fall to work on building a future with horses. Ideally I'd love to have my own horse ranch but I'm also getting a degree in Agricultural Education so I can continue to teach and instruct.


Q: What is your experience with horses, animals, and/or ranches?
A: I grew up with horses and from a young age I had a passion for them. I have shown competitively for years and I love learning with and training young horses. I have held multiple leadership positions with horses and hope to continue on my journey with horses.

Q: Can you explain what you've gotten out of Bridle Ranch?
A: I have gotten to learn different methods of dealing with horses. I have learned a lot about natural horsemanship and hope to use my gained knowledge in the future. This opportunity to have a job in the equine industry is a dream come true.

1 comment:

Get to Know Gemma!